Los Angeles Mergers and Acquisitions
ASG assists Los Angeles based Sellers in a wide variety of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Our services include:
- Business Pricing and Free Valuations: ASG will provide you with a FREE valuation range for your business. To make an appointment with one of our Los Angeles business brokers for a free confidential business valuation or to have a confidential discussion about your situation, please call 858 736 4054 or have an ASG principal contact you.
- Professionally Packaging Your Business for Sale: At ASG, we take the time and effort to really understand your business – where it has been and where it is going – to create a substantial overview of your business to present to potential buyers seeking a Los Angeles merger or acquisition. A detailed package summarizing the potential and attributes of your company are detailed in the Confidential Business Review (approved by you).
- Locating Qualified Buyers in Los Angeles elsewhere:We will build a database and marketing program customized to your business. You will have input and final approval of our list of prospects. The size, industry and nature of your business will determine potential buyers in the marketing database. This may include individuals, companies or Private Equity firms who are consistently seeking merger or acquisition opportunities for existing investments if their portfolio’s.
- The Importance of Due Diligence in Los Angeles Mergers Acquisitions ASG helps Sellers understand the process of due diligence is as much for their benefit as it is the Buyer’s. A thorough due diligence process is the first line of defense should problems arise after the business has been transitioned. Comprehensive due diligence materials are provided in writing to the Buyer and typically form part of the legal agreements as an Exhibit. See our article The Importance of Due Diligence to Sellers The Importance of Due Diligence to Sellers
- Discretion:Discretion and confidentiality are key when marketing your business. When selling your business through ASG, each client will work directly with an experienced merger and acquisition specialist. We strongly advise that your customers, employees and vendors only become aware of the sale of the business the day after the transaction has been successfully completed. See our article Informing Employees of the Sale of Your Business.
These are just some of the value-added merger acquisition services that ASG is able to offer to our clients. If you would like more information on how we can help you sell your business, or to receive a FREE business valuation, contact one of our business brokers today.